The Cherry Law Firm, P.C.
- Cobb County Divorce Lawyer Guide to Divorce and Family Law in Marietta, Canton, Kennesaw and Acworth, Georgia:
- Divorce: How soon do I need to hire a lawyer?
- Flat fee for a divorce in Georgia?
- Who pays for the divorce in Cobb and Cherokee County, Georgia?
- Certified Attorney , Diane Cherry , in DUI Detection & Standardized Tests
Tag Archives: divorce
A temporary protective order can be issued against someone who does not live in Georgia. O.C.G.A. § 19-13-2 gives courts in Georgia some control over a nonresident charged with committing an act of family violence. Georgia will not only have … Continue reading
http://www.cherrylawoffice.com (770) 444-3399 Help Your Children Survive Divorce. While divorce proceedings may pose a great burden upon parents, they often have a significant affect upon children as well, who may not fully understand what is happening in the family’s transition. … Continue reading